Fantasy Cruises is the #1 choice for
Southeast Alaska small ship cruises
Experience 9 days aboard the Island Spirit, as we cruise the deep channels, fjords and islands of the Alexander Archipelago, and tour popular destinations on the Alaskan mainland, as well.
From the moment you step aboard our small ship, you'll notice the difference: roomier accommodations, more personal service, and a 100% focus on the comfort and enjoyment of our passengers.
What makes us unique?
- Fantasy Cruises is the only Alaska small ship with a panoramic top deck observation lounge, allowing you to enjoy the scenery in climate-controlled comfort even on cold or windy days
- Our trips are all-inclusive no hidden fees and no incidentals. All meals, cocktail hour, wines with dinner, kayaks, walking tours, port charges and taxes are included in the price of your cruise.
- The owner of Fantasy Cruises is also your Captain and his Wife. Enjoy the personal service and attention to detail that stems from owner owned and operated.
- We're flexible! As owners, we don't have to follow a strict itinerary. We are able to deviate from the established itinerary and offer additional sites and tours when the opportunity arises. Do you want to miss a brilliant Whale show! Miss bears feeding on the beach! A beautiful extra day to kayak! We want to make your Alaska vacation an experience you'll treasure. Just speak to your Captain, and I believe HE can make it happen.
- You will have the MOST peaceful nights EVER on a Ship. Why?? NO loud generators to keep you up. AND, we only cruise during the day, and we shut down our engines at night so you can enjoy a quiet, peaceful sleep. So open your cabin windows and take advantage of the Alaskan sounds of nature.
- Every cruise features an onboard certified Alaska Naturalist to give you insights into the habits of the Alaskan wildlife.
- Our staterooms and lounges are roomy and comfortable, providing full-size windows for lots of natural light, as well as private showers and toilets in every stateroom. Plus opening windows to take full advantage of the scenery, even when in your cabin.